Thursday, January 24, 2019

Transcendent is out!

I announced my short story sale a while ago, but now I get to announce that the anthology Transcendent by Transmundane Press which contains my story "Sunday School" is now available to the public!


Rest assured, this is a massive tome, with over fifty short stories to keep you reading for a while. In addition to the stories, there's also some appropriately creepy art inside to go along with some of the pieces, so there's more than words to make your skin crawl.

Reviews are starting to come in, with 5-star ratings on Amazon and Goodreads. It's also been reviewed by Kellie Haulotte over on NightmarishConjurings.com, where "Sunday School" even got a specific call-out!

Not a bad way to start the year, even if I do say so myself.

On another note, I bought myself a nice new desktop to be my specific writing computer, and I'm already loving it. I'm already working on a few new short pieces for specific submission calls, so here's hoping I have a few more anthologies to talk about this year!

Anyway, thanks for sticking by me all this time. I'll be trying really hard to bring you all some new, fun stuff to read this year.

~ Shaun

1 comment: